The Leopard Gecko Manual By Philippe de Vosjoli with Roger Klingenberg, D.V.M., Ron Tremper, and Brian Veits, Ph.D.
95 Pages. ©2005.
From the authoritative author on reptile and amphibian care comes this revised and updated version of The Leopard Gecko Manual. Philippe de Vosjoli provides the essential information for selecting leopard geckos, designing vivaria, and general care, including feeding and breeding. He even includes other gecko species and compatible reptiles and amphibians.
Table of Contents
- The Leopard Gecko As A Pet
- How To Select A Leopard Gecko
- Naturalistic Vivarium Design
- Shedding and Tail Loss
- The Recognition and Treatment of Disease
- Incubation Temperature and Hatchling Sex and Pigmentation
- Color and Pattern Variations
- Commercial Breeding
- The African Fat-Tailed Gecko
- Other Eublepharids
The highly acclaimed Advanced Vivarium Systems® books, founded and guided by herpetocultural pioneer Philippe de Vosjoli, are the No. 1 books on reptile care. From Choosing a pet, to selecting a veterinarian, to feeding, housing, breeding, and more, these books deliver the most helpful and up-to-date information available on popular reptiles and amphibians kept as pets.