- BRILLIANT LIGHT! 6500K daylight high output LEDs for truly naturalistic lighting.
- PLANT GROWTH: 620 nm RED LEDs stimulate live plant growth.
- MOONLITE®: 465 nm BLUE LED simulates nighttime lighting “Lunar Effect.”
- LONG LIFE: 20,000 hour life range!
1. LIGHTING FEATURES:
- A. Four 1 watt 6500K High Output daylight LEDs.
- B. Two 0.5 watt 620 nm RED LEDs provide correct wavelengths for photosynthesis & live plant growth.
- C. Low light 60 milliwatt blue LED simulates “Lunar Effect” and provides for nighttime viewing.
2. DUAL SWITCHES FOR INDEPENDENT CONTROL OF LEDs:
- A. TWO-POSITION SWITCH: Blue “Lunar Effect” Moonlite® LED (on/off)
- B. THREE-POSITION SWITCH: 6500K Daylight LEDs only –or- 6500K daylight LEDs with 620 nm red LEDs for live plant growth (white on/off/white + red on).
3. ADJUSTABLE: Sliding rails fit terrarium frames from 22 to 33 cm (9″ to 13″).
4. HANG IT! Optional stainless steel “aircraft cable” suspension kit included.
5. MODULAR DESIGN: Individual LED modules & quick disconnects allow for easy replacement of LED modules. Never throw another LED fixture away again!
6. THREE LIGHTING MODES:
- A. WHITE ONLY: 6500K daylight for bright naturalistic lighting of reptile & amphibian habitats. Great for habitats without live plants or with artificial plants.
- B. WHITE with RED: 6500K daylight with 620 nm red for habitats with live plants. Red LEDs provide wavelengths that stimulate plant growth.
- C. BLUE MOON LITE®: Low light 60 milliwatt blue LED simulates “Lunar Effect” and provides for nighttime viewing. COMPLETE INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED
NOTE: Does NOT provide UVB or significant heat!
For species that need UVB, use in combination with UVB Lamp, or check out our