- Adds moisture to reptile habitats
- Helps maintain optimum terrarium conditions
- Large 2 litre (67.5 fl oz) reservoir
- Adjustable spray nozzle
- Locking mechanism for continuous spraying
- Compact, light and easy to operate
The Exo Terra Mister is an easy-to-use pressure sprayer that eliminates the chore of using trigger sprayers. The spray nozzle can be adjusted to allow either single stream or full mist spraying, and it has a locking mechanism that allows for continuous spraying. The large capacity reservoir holds 2 litres (67.5 fl oz) and is ideal for use with larger or multiple terrariums, outdoor set-ups, and in greenhouses.
- Do not aim or spray directly at reptile
- Run clean warm water through the pump and reservoir prior to first use
- Not intended for use with chemicals or poisons
- Do not leave in extreme heat when pressurized
- To avoid calcium and mineral deposit buildup, use distilled or soft water
Directions for Use
- 1. Unscrew spray top.
- 2.Fill reservoir with filtered or distilled water. If using tap water, add a few drops of Exo Terra Aquatize to help neutralize and detoxify the 3. tap water to make it safe for reptiles and amphibians (follow dosing instructions on Exo Terra Aquatize packaging).
- 4. Replace and tighten spray top. Do not over-tighten.
- 5. Pump to build up the pressure in the reservoir. Do a small test spray first to find the ideal pump pressure. Do not over pump.
- 6. To spray, press the first button on the handle. Do not aim toward or spray directly at the reptile.
- 7. For continuous spraying, press the second button on the handle.
- 8.Turn the nozzle on the spray head to adjust spray width as necessary.
- 9. Refill with fresh water each time the Exo Terra Mister is used (on daily basis). Empty reservoir before storing.