Vivarium Electronics Model VE-200D
- Designed for use with incandescent heat lamps
- High temperature range for desert dwelling species
- Convenient table top mounting
- Full back-lit display
- Displays probe temp and set point on main display
- Hi/Lo History
- Night Drop capability (ND Module Required)
- Remembers settings during power failure
- Grounded receptacle designed for outlet strip use
- 700 watt capacity with user replaceable fuse
- 10' probe cord- user replaceable
- Stackable! Multiple units can stack for neat, professional appearance
- Dimming Proprtional OR On/Off capable
This proportional thermostat is a "table top" model designed to sit nicely on top of your racks or cages- no more trying to figure out how to mount your thermostat so you can see it or dealing with stands. The standard display shows current set point value, current time of day, current probe temperature reading and power output (0-100%). 3 button keyboard makes it ultra easy to navigate through the menu and the large back-lit display makes programming easy and intuitive.
The VE-200D is specifically designed for use with incandescent heat lamps and allows for gradual ramping up and down of the heat output- no abrupt turning off of the light. This allows a more natural setting for both the animal and the user. This thermostat is not for use with any ballasted bulbs such as CFL's, Fluorescent, or Mercury Vapor.