The temperature range is approximately 2C to 60C (36F to 140F), depending on the ambient room temperature and is designed to cool itself once it reaches the optimum temperature so it does not overheat.
The digital adjustable temperature and humidity control allows you to provide optimal incubating conditions for any species. To make this even easier, the easy-to-read LEC screen shows the actual and set temperature and humidity levels inside. The heat provided comes from a 55w solid radiant heat element, which gently emits heat from above, mimicking nature. The sloped basin returns water condensation to the humidifier reservoir, ensuring nothing is wasted.
This unit is designed for use with the Exo Terra Incubation Box, and humidity can be easily increased using the included USB humidifier and built-in hygrostat. This unit is controlled by a dimming/pulse proportional thermostat, so it is extremely precise, and comes with two slide out shelves allowing easy access.
- 55W Solid Radiant Heat Element gently emits heat from above, simulating nature.
- EU: From 10C up to 38C (50F 100F) and up to 95% RH.
- Hygrostat regulates humidity through a USB humidifier, which maintains humidity at optimum levels.
- Sloped basin returns water condensation to the humidifier reservoir.
- Dual ventilation, rounded corners, and the fine foam insulation layer ensures gradual airflow, and prevent drafts that may cause temperature & humidity fluctuations.
- Transparent lid allows easy monitoring of the incubation and hatching process without temperature or humidity loss.
- Insulating styro-foam sidewalls maintain stable temperatures.
- Retains temperature and humidity settings in case of temporary power failure.
- 1 USB humidifier included.