- Use in terrariums, incubators, or other pet animal applications.
- Independent remote probes measures heat and humidity at different locations!
- Waterproof temperature probe can be used in air or submerged in water.
- Battery included and ready to use!
- Using suction cups, mount the probe inside the enclosure (wet or dry). Mount the digital display in a dry location outside the enclosure.
- Press power (pwr) button to turn on. Press and hold power button for 5 seconds to turn off.
- Slide fahrenheit/celsius switch to desired setting.
- Uses one LR44, 1.5 v battery (included).
|Item Number: TH-31|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Q: Where can the probe for the Digital Thermometer be placed?
A: The probe for this thermometer can be placed in the substrate, wrapped around furniture or branches, or taped to the side of the tank. Please be sure that your animal cannot chew on or entangle itself in the cable.
Q: Is this thermometer water resistant?
A: The probe can be submerged in water but the LCD read out must remain dry.
Q: What is the range this thermometer can sense?
A: This thermometer can sense and read temperatures of -10 degrees to 140 degrees F.